July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

I loooveeee Canada Day!

This year, we have many things to celebrate...
  • Tyler & Kristen are getting married in a year, and they've been engaged for a year.
  • Matt & Leah are having a second baby.
  • Ashton & I finished our summer class.
  • Tyler & Kristen recently got a puppy, Rocco.
  • My parent's are trying to sell our house, so I will officially only have this apartment to live in.
  • The Winnipeg Free Press is publishing one of my freelance pieces, which I submitted two days ago.
  • I'm halfway done my IPP draft.

Let's party!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda's Mom2/7/10 9:26 AM

    Note to our friends and reltives: We haven't put the For Sale sign up yet!

    But honey, when are you coming by to go through that mountain of your stuff that we stil have in the basement?

    ReplyDelete