August 31, 2010

A note to my readers

Yesterday, I started my second year of CreComm. I am taking eight classes – not including the work I will be doing on my IPP – and I know things will quickly become stressful.

As a result, I will not be able to post to my blog as frequently as I have this past summer. Occasionally, I may only update my blog once a week. This doesn’t mean that I don’t have anything to say; it simply means that I am just too busy to write anything new.

I will also be writing about Public Relations related topics on a weekly basis, as this is the main course I am currently studying at school. But, I will continue to keep the content varied and as interesting as possible. The name of this blog will probably change, but it will still be my thoughts, insights, and daily experiences that are expressed.

I value my readers, and I hope you will continue to follow my blog as I struggle through the next eight months.

2 comments:

  1. I've no doubt this blog will continue to be interesting, no matter what you write about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sherry hope4/9/10 11:28 PM

    I love reading your blog. Usually do it in marathon sessions when the kids are in bed and the housework is done.

    ReplyDelete