September 28, 2009

My Projector Debut

Well, I am officially an involved student at Red River College. Yesterday, my first contribution to the Projector, the college newspaper, was published. Despite some editing (that was bound to happen), I can happily say that I am proud of my story. It was a Feature, which means that my writing took up and entire page, complete with two pictures!

Now, the online Projector website does not appear to be working properly, so anyone reading this will have to take my word for the fact that my story was AWESOME! A number of my classmates contributed as well, and I think CreComm Section One is off to a good start!!

1 comment:

  1. If the website does start to behave itself and the story is still there, please let your faithful readers, of which I am one, know.

    ReplyDelete