June 9, 2010

Why teachers drink...

The above title was the subject line of an email my mom sent to me yesterday. What follows are a variety of photos that catch students who did not pay attention in class - more or less. I imagine that marking assignment after assignment can get boring after awhile, but dealing with the following answers is enough to make anyone crazy!


Well... theoretically, this is correct. The question didn't specify that six different animals had to be listed...



I really, really like this one. In class, we talked about the proper usage of words- such as to, too, two, and there, they're, their - so it's funny to see a student who knows what they want to say, but they just can't seem to find the correct meaning of the word!



Correct wording issues again. Maybe this student thought "fibula" was the technical term for the word "fib."


CreComms can't do math, and I'm pretty sure this was my answer in class a few times over the years.

This I don't have a problem with...

And this person was probably beaten up after class. Bike racks, three o'clock...

If you can't read this one, the question is "Explain why phosphorus is polar." The answer is "God made it that way."

2 comments:

  1. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Some of these kids have a fantastic sense of hhumour... or are just kinda dumb! lol but I will confess, in grade 3 math, if I didn't know the answer - I actually wrote in "I don't know"...

    ReplyDelete