November 27, 2009

A Wedding Intro NOT for Everyone...

... but definitely for me! I stumbled upon this video while I was procrastinating earlier today, and just had to post it. I have seen the video where the couple busts out a choreographed dance routine during their first dance at the reception, but have never seen a dance routine during the actual ceremony itself. It is such a clever and fun idea!

Now all I have to do is convince someone to marry me, and I can come up with my own choreographed something. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this before, and it's awesome, but I don't think I'd be able to do something like that for my own wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st one to a million right?
    Gotta start getting those lotto tickets...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda's Mom7/3/12 9:39 PM

    I just watched this video again, and I so love it!

    ReplyDelete