February 4, 2011

My book launch has been finalized!

Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011

Location: Cre8ery Gallery
2nd floor – 125 Adelaide Street
Winnipeg, MB R3A 0W4

Doors open: 7:00 p.m.

Presentation: 7:45 p.m.

Book signing: 8:15 p.m.

Book price: $15.00 (cash only please)

Complimentary appetizers and desserts are being generously provided by Diversity Catering; beverages will be extra.

Live music.

Please r.s.v.p by Friday, March 11, to: amanda.hope@live.com.

And here is the cover. It's beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

4 comments:

  1. Auntie Gail4/2/11 7:40 PM

    How I wish I could be there! But, I'll be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rachel! I love the cover soo much.

    And don't worry, Auntie Gail. You'll be there with me :) I'm having it in an art gallery! I can't NOT think of you when I'm in an art gallery.

    (And thank you for the help planning it. I couldn't have done it without you.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda's Mom23/2/11 8:44 AM

    OOOHm this is soooo exciting - I can hardly wait. And thanks ot the folks at Diversity Catering for generously providing the food for the event.

    ReplyDelete