February 2, 2011

Martin Sexton @ the Burt

Yesterday, after attending the 2011 Directions Business Conference, all I wanted to do was sleep. I was exhausted...

My phone rings, and I look down to see my friend Tiffany’s name pop up on the call display. I haven’t talked to her for a few weeks, so I was excited and answered.

45 minutes later, my boyfriend and I picked her up and headed to the Martin Sexton concert at the Burton Cummings Theatre. I hadn’t seen him perform live before and he was AMAZING.

The entire audience turned into one large, singing, breathing entity. It was something I hadn’t experienced before, and the Burt was the perfect venue for his show.

If you haven’t seen and/or heard of Martin Sexton before, start by watching this video below. It will blow your mind...



P.S. I want his Taylor Guitar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment