February 15, 2011

Welcome to Advanced Creative Writing class

This term, I am taking Advanced Creative Writing at school. So far, it is one of my favourite CreComm classes to date. For three hours every Friday morning, a small group of us sit around a table, drink coffee and critique each others work. It's fantastic.

One of our projects for the class is to maintain a blog called 'The Gemini Unjournal.' Each week, a few classmates post excerpts of work from other students. We also post information about book readings and other activities that will take place during the semester.

I am currently working on my post about Lisa Tachan's vampire play, Slaying Edmund. I checked out the blog and realized a classmate of mine posted an excerpt from my book. If you would like to read it, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Gail17/2/11 4:25 PM

    Amanda, I absolutely love your book excerpt. It spike my interest right from the first sentence.

    ReplyDelete