January 28, 2011

Yup...I was on TV

I will never, ever pass up the opportunity to be interviewed for something if I have an opinion on the subject.

Earlier today, a TV crew from Global News Winnipeg visited our school and asked students questions about money and jobs in the province. I said a few things, looked busy when they were filming B-ROLL, and didn’t really think much more of it.

Well, my interview – along with my friend Alexa’s – made it onto the six o’clock news. I knew the interview techniques I learned in PR class would help me in the future...

If you want to watch my moment of fame, click here. There is a short print story on the page, and the video is on the side. The story starts at minute 10, and is 2.5 minutes long.

I love CreComm...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw you on TV!

    I had no idea Manitoba had a payroll tax. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Apparently we do! Who knew...

    ReplyDelete