May 14, 2010

Funny billboard errors never cease to amuse

This summer, I am taking a course called Editing for Print and Online Media. Each week, my classmates and I are required to write a blog entry about something related to the course. For these entries, the possibilities are endless. I can write an in-depth expose about my hatred of the semi-colon, discuss the horrors of an auto fail, or rant about adjectives. Or, I can continue with what I have compiled below, and let pictures do the talking.

I felt it would be fun to include a few photos of billboards and signs that have very obvious – and stupid – spelling errors. If I was responsible for editing ANY of examples below, and made such obvious errors, I would quit my job on the spot, move to Mexico, purchase a small hut to live in, and spend my days alone with a pet crab musing about how I failed at life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment