October 20, 2010

I am a ghost hunter

My IPP is very independent, and I don't really have much anyone can help me with. This is unfortunate, because I loved listening to CreComm's thank each other for their help at the IPP Presentations last year.

In an effort to infuse my presence in other CreComm's projects, I have started helping out everyone and anyone who needs something. I want to leave my mark on as many projects as possible, and my most recent endeavour has been ghost hunting with my good friend Jenn.

Miss Jenn Twardowski is filming a documentary about haunted locations around Manitoba. So far, she has visited three different places that are known to experience paranormal activity. I have accompanied her to each of these locations, and some of the things we've seen are pretty creepy.

Follow Jenn's progress on her blog, and come to the presentations in March to hear her talk all about what scary things happened to her -- and us -- as she put her documentary together. There are so many interesting IPP's this year, but Jenn's is one of my favourites.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Ha ha I love you. And I love you and Tiffany on her latest blog even more.
    I do have one teeny favour to ask of you. We need to go back! Not to ghost hunt but just to have us chatting front of the tree, so i can voice over what will happen next! I have a camera booked out for Halloween if u are free.

    And i will give you uber thanks at the IPPs!!!!

    ReplyDelete