February 6, 2010

My boys...

I'm procrastinating, and trying to pretend that I don't have any homework to do. It's not working very well, but here's a video I was watching earlier. Yes, it's the Beatles again, but both John and Paul are just SO CUTE!




(P.S. maybe now is a good time to mention that I have grown up with a picture of the Beatles in my kitchen. Seriously. My entire life, John, Paul, George, and Ringo watched me every morning as I ate breakfast. My mom started playing me their records before I even remember it happening. As a result, I am just as addicted as she is. Thanks mom!)

2 comments:

  1. I also grew up with The Beatles, and I think I assumed that everyone else did - they were just the band everyone knew about.

    I think there's some things, like The Beatles, The Beach Boys, the original Dr. Dolittle movie, Shirley Temple movies or the original Batman TV series, that will always remind me of my childhood because that's when I first experienced it, even though they occurred way before my time, and i hope that some of the stuff I like that much transfers that kind of passion and interest to my kids, like your mom's Beatles obsession did to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kinda reminds me of Buddy Holly and the Crickets ... the TRUE father of rock and roll ...

    ReplyDelete