December 11, 2009

This Dude Was An Idiot...

... too bad he isn't real!


A family somewhere put this up as a Christmas decoration. They were forced to take it down after two days, as many people came to the house screaming and yelling at the front door for help.

A 63-year-old woman actually grabbed the ladder, climbed it, and attempted to rescue the "stranded" individual. Apparently an onlooker said "boy, was she pissed!"

I understand the need to be festive and creative this holiday season, and I have to admit that I laughed when I saw the picture. I do, however, also understand why such a set-up would anger some people, especially honest and kind-hearted people who attempted to help the "person" attached to the house.

In my opinion, the moral of the story is this: be creative and festive this holiday season, but don't be a jack ass.

2 comments: