March 13, 2011

A successful media advisory

Occasionally, I Google myself.

This isn't a vanity thing. Recently, I have become the "go-to girl" for media advisory creation and distribution. Last week, I sent out about 30 advisories to media outlets around Manitoba that explained what the IPP Presentations at the Convention Centre were all about.

Well, I now know that my advisory worked on at least one media outlet. ChrisD.ca - a local journalist and blogger - pasted my advisory on his website. I don't know how many people read it, but knowing that my efforts actually worked is a fantastic feeling.

If you want to see the post, click here.

And, if you need any kind of media exposure for an event, organization or activity, please hire me :)

1 comment:

  1. I went to highschool with Chris, random hey.

    ReplyDelete